Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breeding Heckel into submission
02-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Breeding Heckel into submission
I'll admit I have a bit of a pregnancy fetish and I like being able to knock up sexable lovers.

I would also like to see the option to challenge Heckel for dominance expanded upon.

So, here's the idea: After you beat Heckel at some point and have your way with her, she ends up pregnant (and she was on contraceptives, so Edryn and Cotton odds apply). Heckel is pissed at you about this. Some response options, but the important thing is that in the process of chewing you out, Heckel lets slip that she intends to keep the kid. She denies your accusations of liking being a 'breeding bitch' and dissappears from the gym for a week until she gives birth (because she's embarrassed about being seen in public while pregnant) but when she returns things mostly go back to normal except that the domination scene is altered a bit with Heckel claiming that she didn't like getting knocked up and saying you had better not make her pregnant again (she's now on stronger contraceptives).

Rinse and repeat for the second kid, with Heckel even angrier at the player and getting even more ardent in her denials after giving birth.

When she gets pregnant a third time (even harder than the first two), she has a breakdown with lots of yelling and screaming at the player, culminating in an admission that she is enjoying this, and damn you for making her. She slaps her hands over her mouth and immediately runs out before anything else can happen.

Next time the player sees her, she's still abrasive and overconfident to everyone except the player. She now acknowledges you as 'top dog' and defers to you. If the player tries to ask what her previous attitude was about, she just waves them off and says 'hormones', declaring that her children are the best things that have ever happened to her. Heckel now wants to 'train' under the player, which pretty much amounts to a series of sex scenes where the player dominates Heckel. The player can now order Heckel off her contraceptives and tell her that she has to come to the gym while pregnant.

What do you all think?

[Image: 8.jpg]
This is rather interesting to know about myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Breeding Heckel into submission
I cannot say much really regarding Heckel considering QB has said that he has done or plans on doing lots of work on "her" that is not yet submitted into the game.

Besides that I'm always for more NPC pregnancies, and I would go as far to say many if not most fans of the games are as well. I mean god look at the last few donation days. Though I must say I feel that Heckel will always try to be dominant.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2013, 12:17 AM
(02-25-2013 12:06 AM)decievedtadpole Wrote:  Though I must say I feel that Heckel will always try to be dominant.

Maybe a few intermittent challenges 'just to make sure you aren't slacking'?

[Image: 8.jpg]
This is rather interesting to know about myself.
02-25-2013, 03:50 AM
Like DT says, LukaDoc and I are pretty much all of the way through a general "make Heckel nicer" type expansion. It's the new sex scenes and pregnancy stuff for Heckel we're currently left to do. Basically, you can get Heckel to open up about her messed up past and ultimately realise she wants to change by either letting her dom you (thus being the first person in her life to care about what she wants), or by domming her three times.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Relationship with Heckel Marsproject 4 800 01-23-2014 06:23 PM
Last Post: bi_guy4bi_girl6284
  Corrupt Breeding scenes for Amily Pentaphenia 6 1,935 09-15-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: School Omnibus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)