Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
(DCL)Taking Sketch Request~
08-27-2012, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 06:04 PM by dclzexon.)
(DCL)Taking Sketch Request~
request a CoC related sketch and if i like it ile draw it up ^_^
i am avaliable for full colored comissions, but thats only if you really want em.

some of my sketches~

edit: after the first 3 sketches i promised, i will be doing line arted and shaded sketch request for 5 dollars, and sex scenes with 2 characters max for 10, otherwise your sketch will only be done if i deem it fun for me to do, and rather i line/shade/rough it will be entirely up to me

cell shaded work will be 20-40 dollars depending on how complex it is.

pm for payment details over paypall

artist of many naked women~ DCL's sketch dump
and back from the depts of hell, my sketch post returns DCLs 2nd sketch post
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2012, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 10:10 AM by Chibodee.)
RE: (DCL)Taking Sketch Request~
The CoC MILFs - Sophie and Aunt Nancy - sitting down for coffee, discussing the Champion's peculiarities.

And, repeating the request from here:

Chibodee Wrote:
Isabella Wrote:Your whole body starts to blush before long, your tiny cock unable to cope with the teasing cow-girl's ministrations. She looks you in the eye and begins to bob her whole body up and down, shaking her tits while she asks, "Are you going to cum for me soon? I vant zat tiny cock to spurt all its meek little cum over my breasts until it's limp. Isn't zat vat you want?" Her sultry teases arouse you past the tipping point, and you feel your cock begin to release its massive, body-soaking load into Isabella's cleavage. It pumps and pumps, blotting out her chest and face, turning her expression to one of ecstatic shock. "Oh my! Such an obedient little cock! Zat's right; cover me vis your seed, my adorable little weenie!" You shake and squirm against her, your body going weak with every pump of seed until fall flat on your back and spurt the last of your cum onto your belly.

... Is there fan-art of Isabella from this scene? If not, there totally needs to be, complete with "adorable little weenie" text. That's just precious. Smile
08-27-2012, 10:31 AM
If you feel like drawing more Brynja go ahead.

I wouldn't mind seeing your commission rates and examples of your full colour work.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I suppose I should ask for Shouldra the ghost girl fanart. If you are feeling motivated, she benefits best in a depiction of her possessing someone else.

Not sure if you need references.

(21:42:29) fenoxo: SHambles makes me so hard
(also I made shouldra feel free to yell at me about her)
08-27-2012, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 11:15 AM by dclzexon.)
(08-27-2012 10:50 AM)Shamblesworth Wrote:  I suppose I should ask for Shouldra the ghost girl fanart. If you are feeling motivated, she benefits best in a depiction of her possessing someone else.

Not sure if you need references.

refs please o 3o

(08-27-2012 10:06 AM)Chibodee Wrote:  The CoC MILFs - Sophie and Aunt Nancy - sitting down for coffee, discussing the Champion's peculiarities.

And, repeating the request from here:

Chibodee Wrote:
Isabella Wrote:Your whole body starts to blush before long, your tiny cock unable to cope with the teasing cow-girl's ministrations. She looks you in the eye and begins to bob her whole body up and down, shaking her tits while she asks, "Are you going to cum for me soon? I vant zat tiny cock to spurt all its meek little cum over my breasts until it's limp. Isn't zat vat you want?" Her sultry teases arouse you past the tipping point, and you feel your cock begin to release its massive, body-soaking load into Isabella's cleavage. It pumps and pumps, blotting out her chest and face, turning her expression to one of ecstatic shock. "Oh my! Such an obedient little cock! Zat's right; cover me vis your seed, my adorable little weenie!" You shake and squirm against her, your body going weak with every pump of seed until fall flat on your back and spurt the last of your cum onto your belly.

... Is there fan-art of Isabella from this scene? If not, there totally needs to be, complete with "adorable little weenie" text. That's just precious. Smile

might do the scene just for the practice Tongue

(08-27-2012 10:31 AM)ImprobableIntellect Wrote:  If you feel like drawing more Brynja go ahead.

I wouldn't mind seeing your commission rates and examples of your full colour work.

right now my color work is weird, im still in mid transition from trying to be a painter but stemming out from being a cell shaded sketch artist.
though im not proud of most of it due to perfectionism, my other work can be found on my DA dclzexon.deviantart.com

08-27-2012, 11:16 AM
I have these here! http://imgur.com/U4V26,zAoDO,5nCrJ,xK5ak,lXgST,nlVG0

Some notes - white hair while ghostified and freckled. That's kind of something I neglect to tell people.

(21:42:29) fenoxo: SHambles makes me so hard
(also I made shouldra feel free to yell at me about her)
08-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Your commission rates would be interesting, I'd sure like something drawn from you! =3
08-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Izma fucking edryn's anus while urta rides her like a literal pony going YEAHAAAAWWWWW.

I am a taco.
08-27-2012, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 12:39 PM by dclzexon.)
ide probably be charging around 20-40 dollars for fully cell shaded and clean line arted work, im in collage and cant really afford to undercharge atm. the cheapest i could do is a higher detail B&W paint sketch thats half way rendered for 10 bucks if you wanted a step above the sketches i normally do and dont want to pay full price.

commission work gets not only high priority but high effort, so if anything i can atleast promise you a picture that is to the best of my abilities

a example of my B&W paint stuff

08-27-2012, 04:01 PM
quick blue sketch lines of the first request
u never said a character for it i believe, so i just put in a meme xP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Urta Sketch Square 8 3,356 03-01-2013 12:50 PM
Last Post: Fenoxo
  DCL's sketch dump dclzexon 32 14,524 09-12-2012 11:10 PM
Last Post: dclzexon
  Damnit's Sketch Dump Damnit 2 2,495 03-01-2012 08:42 PM
Last Post: Adjatha

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)