Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Gay-Centric Erotic/Text Adventure-Type Games?
05-05-2012, 02:30 PM
More Gay-Centric Erotic/Text Adventure-Type Games?
I've really enjoyed the male PC/male NPC stuff in CoC - like Akbal and the minotaurs. Still, it doesn't seem like there's been any gay/bi male PC stuff added in a long while. I know you can give some female NPCs male parts, but it's not the same... :/

So, until more of that stuff gets added, I was wondering if anyone knew of some other erotic text-adventure type games (like CoC) with gay/bi male-centric stuff? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Re: More Gay-Centric Erotic/Text Adventure-Type Games?
Have you checked out Nimin? That's pretty bi-centric.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5729737">http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5729737</a><!-- m -->

(Need an account thar)
05-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Hm, says I'm not allowed to view it. ;(
05-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Yeah, that's why I said you need to make an account there. Just go for it.
05-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Blah, I guess I should be more specific with what the game is. It's a pretty well known game around these parts, it's a furry oriented text game. You can play as a humanoid horse (Equan) lizard (Lizan) cat (Felin) wolf (Lupan) or as a plain ol' human if furry ain't your thing, but you can become a rabbit or a cow (complete with cow udders that hangs below the stomach). There's a good share of male on male in game, as far as romanceable npcs goes, there's only two girls and a herm. Though a male npc is in the works (all you can do at the moment is service him with your hands or mouth).

I found a direct link that you shouldn't need to join for, when you reach the 403 error page, just click the address at the top of your browser and hit enter.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://d.facdn.net/art/xadera/1335588139.xadera_nimin_fetish_fantasy_v0.94.swf">https://d.facdn.net/art/xadera/13355881 ... _v0.94.swf</a><!-- m -->
05-10-2012, 03:18 PM
There are some occasions in NF but it is much less interactive than CoC and though there are quite a few things I like, it feels a bit unpolished. I know it is still being worked on, so I will just continue watching the development.

But if anyone stumbles over more or other interactive gay-games or text-adventures, I'd love to know as well.
Besides that though - I am hoping that CoC will provide us with a bit more gay-love. I am not greedy - just impatient... I try to better myself Smile
05-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Most of the erotic games I've seen don't really offer gay content. If it is a transformation game, almost all the guys want to turn the PC into a girl (and a lot of the time the girls want to turn the PC into a girl too, which is pretty frustrating for me), so that screws you for what you're looking for. Other then that, I'm afraid that what you're looking for really doesn't appeal to me so I generally skip games that are about male on male content.

My content discussion and a summary of my writing efforts is in this thread.

Writing and Coding commission status: Temporarily CLOSED
Commission info here.
05-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Which is only or mainly taking hetero male gamers into account. You'd be surprised at the number of women (next to gays) who enjoy m/m. Some would never admit it but quite a growing number is going down that road. And No offense - but if you don't like writing stuff like that or looking at stuff like that, I'm hoping someone else will.
05-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I didn't mean any offence to you by my comment on what did or did not appeal to me. I was basically trying to say that I can't help you because I don't look into that stuff, nothing else.

My content discussion and a summary of my writing efforts is in this thread.

Writing and Coding commission status: Temporarily CLOSED
Commission info here.
05-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Well, at least Nimin is one game we can play unless (and until) Fen adds more M/M content to CoC. Thanks for the tip, guys/gals/herms! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Night Games: a text based RPG in java [emotional trait rules] The Silver Bard 513 73,124 Today 08:49 PM
Last Post: NoOneButMe
  Redscale's Adventure NominalNuance 64 11,786 Yesterday 10:00 PM
Last Post: mrttao
  Pregnancy Fetish Action-Adventure Game: Lagomorphs! PH Levels 266 130,535 Yesterday 10:08 AM
Last Post: mrttao
  MMW - Erotic Themed Text RPG [04/11/2014] Version 0.13a Release John Valentine 59 27,538 11-09-2014 11:08 AM
Last Post: John Valentine
  Seeking erotic text game/interactive fiction recommendations FeiFongWong 107 190,724 11-07-2014 08:34 AM
Last Post: Omniban

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)